Friday, September 2, 2011

life

Assalammualaikum,

Ever since he go away from my life, i always thinking about you day and night. Sometime i did want to call you,but i ego. Sorry for what i had done to you.. I hope you happy rite now,and had a better life. I need to focus on my studies, i need to find my own love ( job,study,money) i mean this ok! NOT LOVE (BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND) thanks for everything. May god bless you,and i hope you can find your better life with your study or job. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. But,that what you want. ;)

Papa had buy for me blackberry bold3 white, ;) and im so happy with it.. All i need to do is,study smart,and pass my exam so that papa will never look down.
THANKS PAPA, you did understand me,and know who i feel with my college life.
xoxo. Papa did said,if he got extra money,he will take us (family) to UMRAH this year. *im so happy to hear that.
All i need to do is study hard and pray to Allah..
May our family wish come true. <3
amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment